Pages

motto

“When Israel, the only country in the world whose very existence is under attack, is consistently and conspicuously singled out for condemnation, I believe we are morally obligated to take a stand.” by Canada's PM Harper

Saturday 8 June 2013

Stunning and courageous text by an amazing person!

There was to be something optimistic, wasn't it?
Well, how about this.?


I don't know if I will be able to write a commentary that won't be just going in circles around this text. I just encourage you to read it and share it and for me this one Lady has done more to the cause of peace than all Muslim politicians who at whatever time declared they were doing something for peace including honored ones (specially one, I think you can guess to whom I refer).
Their was power and the world's attention and media time and life luxuries. Hers is belief, humanity, God's fear, honesty and courage.

Praise to this exceptional Lady and personal "thank you" from me for reviving some faith in humanity :)

No comments:

Post a Comment