Pages

motto

“When Israel, the only country in the world whose very existence is under attack, is consistently and conspicuously singled out for condemnation, I believe we are morally obligated to take a stand.” by Canada's PM Harper

Saturday 8 June 2013

Sickening!!!!!!

I so much wanted to tell you something optimistic this time and I have few optimistic, joyful posts in mind but after having read this I just can't write what I planned before reporting this scandal (as it is a scandal for me).

This museum uses French taxpayers money (had I knew which one it is I'd probably have written there) to praise terrorists and murderers who targeted civilians, children included, motivated by racial hatred.

Have the murder ceased to be crime in France? Or were just Israelis taken out of its protection? Would French authorities fancy if any country would subsidize exhibition showing as "freedom fighters" murderers of French citizens in Mali or Algeria or elsewhere?  (say, e.g. in latest hostage situation in work plant in Algeria)?

Do they believe Jews are legitimate targets or "just" Israelis? 

I really can't state how distasteful and outrageous it is. And I have little hope anything will be done :(

No comments:

Post a Comment