Pages

motto

“When Israel, the only country in the world whose very existence is under attack, is consistently and conspicuously singled out for condemnation, I believe we are morally obligated to take a stand.” by Canada's PM Harper

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Fate of petition

AVAAZ - provider in making petitions decided to remove petition not to boycott Israeli goods as it is against their standards (!!!!). They did it after it has reached more than 1,000 signatures.
They have broken the right to express opinion and freedom of speech - I encourage you to share the story and NOT use this firm as provider of your petitions (you may discover just like my friend did that after you're being succesful they will remove it as they don't support your cause and God alone knows what they want to support, they are just dishonest and cheating)
Here is a message from my friend who started the petition

The petition I set up on Avaaz was deleted because they hate Israel.I had reached 1000 signatures and I am heart broken.I would really appreciate if you could sign this petition and share it on twitter and facebook.I am asking for an extra push from everyone as to get my numbers back up. Thank you

 

I encourage you to sign a new petition - here is a link and share news about AVAAZ approach to petitions started with them

No comments:

Post a Comment